We always put patient safety on the top of our priority list. For us, your rights are fundamental. We have designed a patient safety policy to deliver the best results the patient deserves. Every treatment requires the joint effort of all the staff involved in the procedure. We can proudly say that we have a responsible team who tries its best to reduce risks and complications. The surgeon’s expertise and care of a patient also play a vital role in delivering the best results.
A patient must sign a form before the treatment to ensure the procedure agreement and awareness of all the risks and complications.
The patient policy of Hair Transplant Clinic includes the following;
Rights and Responsibilities:
As a patient, you have certain rights which we have to fulfill. All the rights and privileges are mentioned in our consent form, which you must sign before undergoing treatment. In addition, you will have to provide a written statement about your decision to choose a specific treatment. In case you are unsure about the treatment, we are here to select the right one for you.
Disclosure of Medical Conditions:
We will conduct blood tests and other related tests to check for the conditions that might cause harm to the patient. The test results will be stored in his medical record.
Using patients’ images without explicit permission is unethical and risky. At our clinic, photographs will be taken during the procedure and placed in your medical record. The pictures will upload to our website only after your approval.
We can help you choose the right treatment option, but the end decision will be yours. Every patient has the right to reject the surgeon’s recommended treatment. Also, if you are uncomfortable with any medication or drug during the procedure, let us know without any hesitation.
All the minor details of the procedure and the patient is stored in the medical record. Medical records have details about the clinical findings, patient history, test results, pre and postoperative care, patient’s progress and medication. A good record serves both the doctor and the patient. We promise that your documents will not be shared with any third party and will be destroyed after a specific time.
Some other rights and responsibilities:
Every Hair Transplant clinic has to keep the information of its patients confidential.
- The patient has the right to ask the doctor about his qualification and experience because we know that the practitioner’s experience directly impacts the treatment results.
- It is fair for every patient to be treated with respect. Our clinic staff members try their best to maintain the care of their patients.
- The clinic should not place unnecessary restrictions on the patient and his family.
- If you are unsure about choosing the proper treatment, the clinic will arrange a consultation session to help you.
- It is undoubtedly the patient’s decision when to get admitted or discharged. However, we can guide you through all the possible risks and complications of your decision.
- It is the responsibility of every surgeon to inform the patient about the cost of the treatment. Usually, all these things are cleared out in the initial consultation session.
We have tried our best to give you all the necessary information you need to know. However, if you want to know more, contact us any time.